§ 1 Area of application
(1) The following conditions apply for using the "DTM Aviation Club" portal.
(2) Information about us, as the provider of this service, can be found here.
§ 2 Registration, contract conclusion and contract subject matter
(1). Prerequisite for the use of our portal is a registration via the corresponding entry mask on our website. After registering successfully, you will receive a confirmation email to verify your data, with which you can confirm your registration by mouse click. Once we activate your account, the free user contract is concluded.
(2) Registration is only permitted for companies within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code) that are active in the tourism industry (commercial air carriers or tour operators) and if the person authorised to represent the company is of legal age and has unlimited legal capacity.
(3) There is no right of use. We may refuse to activate your account for any reason.
(4) The subject matter of the contract is the free use of the portal along with its functions. For this purpose, an "account" is provided to you as a user, by which means you can access the portal and its services.
§ 3 Responsibility for access data
(1) After your account is activated, you can log in. It is your responsibility that the username does not infringe on third party rights, in particular name or trademark rights, and does not offend against common decency.
(2) You must keep your access data including your password secret and must not be make these accessible to unauthorized third parties.
(3) Moreover, it is your responsibility to ensure that your portal access and use are exclusively yours. If there is a risk that unauthorized third parties may have gained or will gain knowledge of your access data, you must inform us immediately. You are liable for any use and/or other activity carried out using your access data in accordance with the statutory provisions.
§ 4 Updating user data
You are obliged to keep your data (including your contact details) up to date. If, during the contract period, any of the data provided should change, you need to correct the affected data promptly in your personal settings. If you should not manage to do so, please inform us of your changed data immediately by e-mail or fax.
§ 5 Availability of the portal and the provided services
(1) Furthermore, there is only a right to use the portal within the scope of our technical and operational possibilities. We make every effort to ensure that the portal can be used without interruption. However, technical malfunctions (such as power supply interruptions, hardware and software errors, technical problems in the data lines) can result in temporary restrictions or interruptions.
(2) We are authorised at any time to change services that are provided free of charge on the portal, to make new services available free of charge or against payment and to discontinue the provision of services that are free of charge. We will always take your legitimate interests into consideration when doing so.
§ 6 Liability
(1) Should you incur damages by using the online guestbook provided free of charge, we are only liable if your damage was caused by the contractual use and only in cases of intent (including fraudulent intent) and gross negligence.
(2) Liability for damages that falls within the scope of protection of any guarantee or assurances that are given by us as well as any liability for claims based on the Product Liability Act and damages from injury to life, body or health remain unaffected by this limitation of liability.
§ 7 Term/ termination of use
(1) The user contract is concluded for an indefinite period and can be terminated by both parties at any time without notice.
(2) The contractual relationship ends when the termination takes effect and you may no longer use your access. We reserve the right to block user names and passwords upon termination.
(4) Following the termination of this user contract, we are authorised to block the user’s access.
§ 8 Applicable law