Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter! With useful tips, the latest news and interesting travel information.
Please note that the newsletter is currently only available in German.
(1) Your personal data (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address) are only processed by us in accordance with the statutory requirements. The following regulations inform you on the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and usage of personal data. This data protection declaration relates exclusively to our websites.
(2) If you are redirected via links on our Internet pages to other websites please obtain information on how your data is handled there.
(3) During the transfer of data to our Internet pages, we use SSL-certified encryption.
(1) The personal data that you provided when ordering information materials or when registering for our newsletter are used exclusively for the compilation and provision of the relevant documents/information. For this purpose, we forward this data exclusively to companies commissioned by us in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations for order data processing.
(2) Your personal data, insofar as it is required for the establishment, of content definition or alteration to a contractual relationship (e.g. when ordering a season parking pass), this will be used exclusively for contract processing purposes. Following completion of contract processing, your data will be blocked for further use. This data will be deleted once tax and commercial law regulations have been satisfied, provided you have not explicitly approved its further use.
(3) Insofar as we host our website through a third party, this constitutes order data processing pursuant to section 11 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). In this case, an appropriate written agreement has been concluded with the third party for the purpose of observing the required statutory data protection regulations. Should the third party subcontract these activities, it must impose the same obligations upon the subcontractor.
(4) Moreover, your personal data will not be disclosed to other persons without explicit consent or without legal foundation.
(2) Before we store browser cookies on your computer, we inform you of their use on the homepage of our website. If you do not wish cookies to be used on your computer, you should not confirm the checkbox with the text "Cookies help us in the provision of our services. By using our services, you agree that we store cookies on your computer" with OK, or you must set your browser so that the storage of cookies is not accepted. Please note that you will only be able to use our website to a limited extent or not at all in this case. If you would like to accept our cookies, but not those of our service providers and partners, you can select the setting "Block third-party cookies" in your browser.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google“).Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored in your computer's memory and enable analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie regarding use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, your IP address will however be truncated beforehand by Google within the Member States of the European Union and in other countries which are contracting parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the US and truncated there. On the instructions of the operator of this website, Google will use this information in order to evaluate your usage of the website, compile reports on website activities and provide further services relating to usage of the website and of the Internet with respect to the website operator. The IP address transmitted in the context of Google Analytics will not be linked to any other Google data.
(2) You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer using the relevant settings in your browser software. However, we advise you that in this case, you will not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. Moreover, you can prevent the data generated by the cookie and the data relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being tracked and processed by Google by clicking on the link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) below and downloading and installing the available browser plug-in.
(3) You can prevent the tracking of your data through Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. An opt-out cookie will be stored, which will in future prevent your data from being tracked during visits to this website: Disable Google Analytics
Please note that the code "gat_anonymizeIp();" has been added to Google Analytics on this website in order to ensure the anonymised tracking of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
(1) General information
Our website uses the "SZMnG" measurement system operated by INFOnline GmbH (www.infonline.de) to determine the statistical figures regarding use of our offerings. The objective of the reach measurement is to statistically determine the usage intensity, the number of users of a website and the surfing behaviour (based on a standardised procedure), and to thereby obtain comparable figures market-wide. The usage statistics for web services that are members of the Informationsgemeinschaft zur Feststellung der Verbreitung von Werbeträgern e.V. (IVW = Association for the Determination of the Dissemination of Advertising Media (www.ivw.eu)), or that participate in the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Online-Forschung e.V. (AGOF = Working Group for Online Media Research (www.agof.de)) studies, are regularly published by AGOF and the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Media-Analyse e.V. (agma = Media Analysis Working Group (www.agma-mmc.de)) and by IVW, and can be viewed on the respective websites.
(2) Data processing
INFOnline GmbH tracks and processes data in accordance with German data protection legislation. Technical and organisational measures ensure that individual users cannot be identified at any time. Data that could relate to a specific, identifiable person is anonymised as early as possible.
(a) Anonymisation of the IP address
In order to transfer data over the Internet, all devices require a unique address, the so-called IP address. At least short-term storage of the IP address is necessary for technical reasons owing to the mode of operation of the Internet. The IP addresses are truncated prior to any processing and are only processed further following anonymisation. No storage or processing of non-truncated IP addresses occurs.
(b) Geolocalisation down to the Federal
So-called geolocalisation, i.e. allocation of a website access to the place of access, takes place exclusively based on the anonymised IP address and only down to the geographical Federal State/regional level. It is not possible to determine the specific place of residence of a user by means of the geographical information thus obtained.
(c) Device identification number
In order to recognise computer systems, reach measurement uses either a cookie with the identifier "ioam.de", a "local storage object", or an anonymous signature, which is created from various automatically transmitted information items from your browser. The validity of the cookie is restricted to a maximum of 1 year.
In order to measure distributed usage (use of a service using different devices), the login may, where applicable, be transmitted to INFOnline in the form of an anonymised checksum.
stored usage patterns are deleted after 7 months at the latest.
If you do not wish to participate in this measurement, you may opt out by using the following link: http://optout.ioam.de
For further information on the topic of data protection in the context of the measurement system, please refer to the website of INFOnline GmbH (www.infonline.de), which operates the measurement system, the data protection website of AGOF (www.agof.de/datenschutz) and the data protection website of IVW (www.ivw.eu).
(1) On our website, we use ADTECH for the purpose of web analysis. ADTECH works in accordance with German data protection legislation when tracking and storing data and complies with the regulations of the Privacy Preferences Project (P3P), which are defined by the World Wide Web Consortium. In accordance with these guidelines, ADTECH does not at any time collect personal data regarding a user without their explicit permission. This includes information such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
Advertising is an important source of funding for many Internet offerings and high-quality content. When an ad is requested, the ad server receives information from the user's browser which influences which ad is sent back. The tracking, collection and use of information of this type is subject to stringent data protection guidelines. During the ad-serving process, ADTECH collects the following non-personal data on behalf of its customers using a cookie: browser type, operating system, date and time at which a certain ad has been delivered.
(2) This data allows ADTECH to measure the delivery of ads, for example the number of clicks on an ad or how often a particular ad has been delivered to an individual user. ADTECH can then report this information to its customers. In some cases, ADTECH aggregates the data obtained from the individual networks internally for statistical purposes.
(3) ADTECH respects users' wishes for anonymisation and the refusal to accept cookies. For this purpose, simply click on the following link: "Ad Cookie Opt-out" The ADTECH ad server will no longer store any advertising cookies on your browser.
In order to globally manage your preferences with regard to the usage-based online advertising industry you can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/.
(1) Our website features embedded YouTube videos. These embedded video clips store cookies onto the users' computers when they are played back. If the storage of cookies has been disabled for the Google advertising program, these cookies will not usually be stored when the YouTube video clip is played back. YouTube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you wish to prevent this, you must block these in your browser.
(2) Our website uses Google Maps API in order to visualise geographic information. When using Google Maps, Google also tracks, processes and uses data regarding the use of the maps functions by website visitors. For further information on data processing by Google, please refer to Google's data protection information: http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html. Here, you can also modify your settings in the data protection centre in order to manage and protect your data.
More detailed instructions on managing personal data in conjunction with Google products are also available on the Google-run website http://www.dataliberation.org/
(3) Furthermore, it is possible that we embed other third-party content on our website such as RSS feeds or graphics from other websites. The use of these offerings require the provider of the offerings to track its users' IP address as they would otherwise be unable to send their content to the relevant user's browser. The IP address is therefore required for display of this content.
(1) When subscribing to the Newsletter, your e-mail address is used for some advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the Newsletter. It is possible to unsubscribe at any time. Following submission of your e-mail address via our web form, you receive an email with a confirmation link from us. Only once this link has been clicked on is the Newsletter subscription complete.
(2) When you subscribe to the Newsletter, we store your IP address and the date of the subscription. The purpose of storing your IP address is to provide proof that a third party has not used the e-mail address specified by you in order to receive the Newsletter without your knowledge.
(3) You may revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer wish to receive the Newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link in one of the Newsletters.
Pursuant to the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), you have the right to information on the data stored with regard to you free of charge as well as, in some cases, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can communicate any questions you may have on this subject using the following e-mail address: email@example.com
You have some suggestions or questions on data protection?
Our goal is to honour your privacy. You can help us to improve our data protection policy by telling us what you think. We always welcome questions and comments.
inform us of any concerns you may have by e-mail:
Please note: We reserve the right to change our data protection declaration from time to time. It is therefore recommended that you read through the data protection declaration again when you next visit our website.