Whether you're using a computer, smartphone or tablet, at the office, on the road or at home, the Dortmund Airport website is always available. Just open the domain www.dortmund-airport.com and the page will automatically load in the correct format. Different browsers (such as Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Safari) are also supported. There's no longer any need to adjust the browser window. The content and design are adapted to the respective device.
The airport website has been made much easier to use thanks to extensive modernisation of the website technology and programming over the past year. The new website has been made responsive in accordance with the latest standards and now recognises both the type of device being used and the different input methods available, including mouse (click and hover) and touchscreen (tap and swipe).
Faster website access using short cuts
The new Dortmund Airport website is clear, easy to use and informative no matter how it is accessed. Users can find the information they are looking for without a time-consuming search. The quickest way is via a link on the homepage of your smartphone or tablet. This can be set up with just a few clicks:
For Android smartphones:
- Open the page www.dortmund-airport.com in your Internet browser
- Tap the three dots next to address line at the top right
- Tap the "Save Link" button
For iOS smartphones:
- Open the page www.dortmund-airport.com in Safari
- Tap the box with the upward pointing arrow in the footer
- Tap "Add to Home Screen" in the selection window that appears
- "Dortmund Airport" is automatically suggested when saving the link; tap "Add"